The Alberta Housing Act gives local housing management bodies responsibility for the day-to-day operation of housing programs, such as, the acceptance of applications. To identify the management body responsible for subsidized housing in your area.
- Please enter your search text below
- Click "Search" with all fields empty for a complete list, sorted by community or,
- Enter full or partial information in one or more fields to refine your search
- Some communities listed may not have social housing, if that is the case for the community you are looking for, choose another community nearby.
- The result of your search will indicate the type of seniors housing provided by each management body.
- Please contact that management body for an application or more information on the facility.
Where can I find other seniors housing?
The Alberta Seniors Communities and Housing Association also has a housing registry that includes seniors housing facilities that are not administered by management bodies. To search for other seniors projects, check out their registry at:
|Community||Program Type||Organization||Phone||Web Site|
No records were found matching your search criteria. Please modify your search parameters and try again.
Special Needs Housing
Eligibility for this type of housing varies depending on the applicant's need and the source of funding for support services. You may need to apply through other government departments or service providers. For help with finding appropriate special needs housing, contact your nearest Housing Field Services office.