Dental services covered for seniors
What is covered for seniors
- Diagnostic services examinations and x-rays
- Preventative services polishing and scaling
- Restorative services fillings, trauma/pain control/pins
- Extractions simple and complicated
- Root canals (Endodontics)
- Procedures relating to gum disease (Periodontics) root planing
- Dentures (Prosthodontics) full and partial basic dentures
Procedures not covered
- Fluoride Treatment
- Teeth Bleaching
- Inlays (gold or gems)
Please contact your dental provider if you have specific questions regarding your own treatment plan and services required.
Dental benefits schedule
The Dental Assistance for Seniors program's schedule of dental procedures and fees includes basic dental procedures and services in order to maintain good dental health.