Planning for Aging in Place
Aging in Place Series
The following Aging in Place Series has been prepared by the Forum of Federal, Provincial and Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors to encourage and support individuals to plan for aging in place.
Resources include a series of videos, a fact sheet and a comprehensive self-assessment checklist, to raise awareness and encourage seniors and near-seniors to consider the importance of planning for aging in place in their home or community.
- Brochure: Thinking about aging in place
- Factsheet: Plan your future today – Live the life you want tomorrow
- Checklist: Thinking about your future? Plan now to Age in Place
- Video: What is planning for Aging in Place?
- Video: My home and neighbourhood
- Video: My social connections
- Video: My supports and services
NOTE: Video format support varies among browsers.
The Forum of Federal, Provincial and Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors is an intergovernmental body established to share information, discuss new and emerging issues related to seniors, and work collaboratively on key projects. For more information about the Forum visit www.seniors.gc.ca